Great sales & marketing seminars
Sales and marketing seminars are a brilliant way to get your message across to potential customers. plusforevents.com helps you deliver a great first impression through an event experience that enhances your image.
Do you leave all this to luck or is it time to take control using a solid information system optimised to help you run memorable seminar events?
You want to bring together a group of potential customers to generate interest in your new product or service. For professional services organisations like lawyers and accountants, you want to build awareness of your organisation by offering free informational sessions that build confidence and encourage attendees to engage your paid-for services.
- Like all soft sales/prospecting activities, you'll need to speculatively invite many more people than will positively respond, so you need a process to capture and manage response from various sources such as websites, blogs, email marketing and other media.
- When demand far exceeds your expectations, you need a way of coping that manages your respondents' expectations without overwhelming your resources.
- Where demand does not meet your expectations, you need early warning that further marketing promotion is needed.
- You need to be responsive to attendee changes and cancellations. These often come at the last minute, just as you're busy working on the preparations for the day, so these need to be handled efficiently and promptly.
- You would like the ability to take bookings via the internet without the hassle and expense of rebuilding your company website
- You also need the flexibility to take bookings by other means e.g. phone, yet keep all the information in one place.
- This may not be your main job role, so you don't want to spend a lot of effort learning how to work a complicated system - you need something that you can just get on and use.
- You need to keep your speakers and Senior Execs informed about progress to build confidence that you have everything under control, so you need hard data to back up your decisions and recommendations.
Using plusforevents.com enables you to create a great user experience by working with up to the minute event information and analysis and automating the process of bookings and acknowledgements. You save time and optimise your event costs in one step.
- Easy for attendees to respond online 24x7, even when you're not there
- Attendees can self-manage/cancel their booking online minimising manual workload for event organisers
- Run waiting lists with automatic re-allocation of a place if an attendee cancels to maximise utilisation
- Your unique event booking form accessible by one simple web link that's easily published on websites, in emails and printed media
- Quick and easy event setup enables you to publish an event in less that 3 minutes
- Automatic email confirmation of bookings to attendees minimises routine follow-up enquiries
- Accurate attendance lists in advance enables accurate ordering of facilities and catering to avoid waste/shortage
- Easy dashboard overview of many events at a time, especially useful for events repeated in quick succession like roadshows
- Database driven for easy simultaneous user access on and off site
- Built-in online feedback questionnaire forms for post-course attendee evaluation
- Identify which invitations actually gained positive responses via built-in marketing reports
- Registration pages can be branded in your company colours using our optional branding pack service
- Easy to produce personal name badges if required
People are using plusforevents.com right now to run great ...
plusforevents.com is ready to help you, click here for feature list and details
Make it easy for your attendees to say Yes!
to your events
plusforevents.com offers the perfect mechanism to convert interest in your products and services in to committed action
- available 24x7
- cost effective
- easy to implement
... whether you need help with an event right now, or it's something for the future, we have the tools for you.